Saturday, July 30, 2005

Male Stripping


What is it with guys and stripping? Here I am (looking fetching, dont you think?) with Dave--perfectly nice ordinary guy--right? Well he wants to be a male stripper. So many guys want to!!! And they expect girls to be all over them--how come guys cant touch girl strippers but girls are supposed to have their hands all over guy strippers. I cant imagine showing off Heather to all comers, but so many guys think it would be cool--why is that???????

This one sounds really strange, for older ladies I guess!!http://maturemales.tripod.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan said...

I've always thought most male strippers are gay, arent they? with their sailor hats and the way they dress in general?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

cool new website.

10:12 AM  
Blogger midwest_hick said...

lol...This is one male who knows he looks better fully clothed than not.

10:46 AM  
Blogger J.R. said...

Who says guys can't touch female strippers? For a little extra $$ anything is possible... ;)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Midwest Girl said...

I'm not a big fan of male strippers. I don't know why guys (straight) would want to do that...don't they realize that mostly gay guys go to those clubs??

And p.s., you do look quite fetching. :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger scrapbookmom said...

I'm not into male strippers. They just remind me of bad actors on the Love Boat in the 70's. Don't know why but it's just a mental picture I've conjured. The 70's scare me!!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home